Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Mum 1.jpg
    Mum 1.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 129
Check RubyLane to see if it is there. You may have a better idea.

Thank you. It didn't work I think I am going to do a 3 day auction starting at $24.95 and see if it goes, then I can research more. If it doesn't sell I can figure out a different way to relist it.

I'm curious to see how this goes. I've picked a few Trifari pieces for really cheap and am wondering how well some will do when I get around to listing it. The only costume jewelry that I've listed was a Joan Rivers bee pin. I had seen a new one sell for $25.00, so I put it up for $19.99 or BIN for $29.99. Sold within a day for $29.99. :dontknow:

Check the sold listings for Trifari and you will be shocked! HH

I sell a lot of it and like everything else it's kind of its own world. A few tips would be - look at a good sampling of Alfred Philip e's pieces he did for Trifari. Once you familiarize yourself you'll be able to spot them easily. The origami line also sells well. Plain metal with no stones does not sell well unless very special. Invisible Se pieces and the nicer faux pearl pieces do well. Also - any rhinestone animals and other rhinestone and glass cabochon figurals. Some pieces price in the hundreds.

I sell a lot of it and like everything else it's kind of its own world. A few tips would be - look at a good sampling of Alfred Philip e's pieces he did for Trifari. Once you familiarize yourself you'll be able to spot them easily. The origami line also sells well. Plain metal with no stones does not sell well unless very special. Invisible Se pieces and the nicer faux pearl pieces do well. Also - any rhinestone animals and other rhinestone and glass cabochon figurals. Some pieces price in the hundreds.

Thanks I'll be sure to look into all of that! I think I have some faux pearl earrings and such on hand. Maybe a brooch or two. A lot of new things to research :)

Sold this piece for $16.45 shipped. After fees I doubled my money! I am very happy for costume jewelry! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back