D deepdiggingnc Jr. Member Joined Jan 27, 2017 Messages 21 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Location Sandhills of NC Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2018 #1 Thought I’d put this out there for folks to try to ID. I know it’s pretty toasty but thought maybe there’s enough left for somebody to ID. It’s a two piece but the back is gone. Thanks!
Thought I’d put this out there for folks to try to ID. I know it’s pretty toasty but thought maybe there’s enough left for somebody to ID. It’s a two piece but the back is gone. Thanks!
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2018 #2 A floral design. The rusty steel back points towards a post 1900 date. Upvote 0
D deepdiggingnc Jr. Member Joined Jan 27, 2017 Messages 21 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Location Sandhills of NC Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Thanks CRUSADER! Post 1900 makes sense considering where it was found. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2018 #4 clean her up a lille more or try a wax impression Upvote 0
R rancher17 Tenderfoot Joined Oct 21, 2018 Messages 7 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location West Mississippi Detector(s) used Tesaro Vasquez Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 21, 2018 #5 Thistle design, I do believe. 1880s maybe. Upvote 0