What's new

Crystal Points

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My hunting partner and me went back out to our site to see what effect the recent rain had on the soil . It was perfect no dust and we had a great day . Artifact Jacks finds on the white cooler and my goodies in the tin box and red back ground . Mostly Gunther Cluster arrow points with a few Darts .
 

Attachments

  • P5112055.webp
    P5112055.webp
    911 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_6926.webp
    IMG_6926.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_6922.webp
    IMG_6922.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 0
The clear point next to the penny in the last pic is pretty awesome.
 
Really nice points, i would really like to find one. I am near the St Francis river, 15 miles from Odanak, dont know if we could find stone points in Quebec. I know one was found in the Nicolet river a few years ago. I can tell you that i will be looking for some this summer, heck I might go next week-end. Thank you for sharing.
 
Nice haul for 1 days work.
 
More incredible finds. I love your posts!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom