What's new

CT Copper ID #2 Needed

The Rebel

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
6,840
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe this is a Miller 31.1-r.4
 

Attachments

  • GEDC0040.webp
    GEDC0040.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 122
  • GEDC0047.webp
    GEDC0047.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 117
  • Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 14
BEAUTIFUL FIND ...
 
Wow, that is amazing. What a great find! Imagine how many people held that over the years. I wish these all finds could talk.
 
Looks like it to me. Very nice coin. From a technical point, it's a very high grade coin that actually saw very little if any wear.
 
Very beautiful coin, lot of detail; congratulations!
 
Great find congratulations
 
Very nice coin - I agree with your attribution
 
Nice. I love those old coppers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom