Burdie
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2005
- Messages
- 5,591
- Reaction score
- 90
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Central Kansas
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #2,121
Thread Owner
For those who want to go to the 10 am theater it cost $15 dollars. This includes a great meal. If the A$$ or others want to go let me know. I can have them save tickets at the door for you. I must know by Tuesday. You tell them your from the CTH and pay at the door.
E-mail me or post on here that you want to go to the play. Thank you.
Burdie
E-mail me or post on here that you want to go to the play. Thank you.
Burdie
lol I think I am gonna sleep on the way there!
Well....will sleep as much as Lil Dani Jade allows! 





Hold on tight WSDaddy! Those spring storms are coming thru! Turn the fan on and point them north, I don't want 'em! 
Nana~
:P








