What's new

CTH3 OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE HUNT.

Announcement

The schedule is set for the BORDELLO SKIT. This skit is for our group only. It will start at 4:30 and end at 5:30 on FRIDAY night. They can only take 15 at a time. You go through three rooms and out the door. Sounds just like the real thing in the old days to me. Then the next group goes till everyone that wants to see it has a chance. Then we have our meal at the fair building.

Burdie
 
All kinds of things go in the stew....
 

Attachments

  • cowboy kitty.webp
    cowboy kitty.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 405
  • cowboy kitty.webp
    cowboy kitty.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 385
Burdie said:
Good morning everyone. Time is running short so I best get busy on the hunt. I solved the skunk problem. I put up signs that said NO SKUNKS ALLOWED. :icon_scratch:
Be safe.

Burdie

But, Burdie failed to say he has these signs up too... :tongue3:

bear.gif beaver.gif blackfly.gif cattle.gif


mosquito.gif porcupine.gif raccoon.gif snake.gif

spider.gif skunk.gif​
 
After Bran's 1st night of camp cooking, Gypsy will have this sign up. :laughing9:

dangermencooking.gif​
 
River Rat said:
After Bran's 1st night of camp cooking, Gypsy will have this sign up. :laughing9:

Hey now, I've been cooking over campfires for years now... :P
 
Burdie or anyone that knows,

I am sure this has been posted, but I get messed up after reading 22 pages :help:

On Friday, what would be a good time to show up, and are we to meet at the community center ?
We don't want to miss the Skit Friday or anything else, so if there are any set times could you pass those along also.

If you could let me know I will pass the info onto the MWAS bunch. Most of us will be staying at the Super 8 in OK and want to allow time to get to Caldwell.

Thanks !!!!!!
~KANSAS~
 
Kansas... I couldn't help it, but your screen name made me think of this song! lol :thumbsup:

Bran <><

 
Bran, that is a great song, but in my case they should of called it " Dust in my Brain ". :D

~KANSAS~
 
Kansas,right now I would say 1pm friday at the community(fair) bldg.Let me know if I'm wrong Burdie.
 
Be at the fair building Friday by 3:00 to 4:00 to get name tag and sign waiver.

Burdie
 
Kansas said:
Bran, that is a great song, but in my case they should of called it " Dust in my Brain ". :D

~KANSAS~

Haha, I hear ya' KS....

Well Hannah and I will be there on either Wednesday or Thursday! Gotta beat that WSD shuffle and the Kansas traffic!!! :wink:

Bran <><
 
I did not know you had posted WSD sorry. A lot of people will be camped by that time so I will be setting up Friday morning. If any one shows up early you might be put to work. :o If the building is unlocked your welcome to come in.

Burdie
 
A big thank you to Gypsy Huntress she sent some real nice silver coins and silver bullion. I met her at the Florida Hunt a real nice Lady.

Burdie
 
thank you Gypsy Huntress, I wish you could be here
 
What's the matter,she didn't have a garter?

Thanks Gypsy Huntress for the prizes.I'll let the silver soothe me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom