Cynangyl
Gold Member
mastereagle22 said:Minelab sent some hats and digging tools as prizes. No camera right now the batteries are dead.
Just a few more prizes for the hunt!![]()
Awesome! Thanks Larry!!
mastereagle22 said:Minelab sent some hats and digging tools as prizes. No camera right now the batteries are dead.
Just a few more prizes for the hunt!![]()
Great going,Larry.Looking forward to you delivering them in person.It will not be the same if you are not thereWe miss you buddy.mastereagle22 said:Minelab sent some hats and digging tools as prizes. No camera right now the batteries are dead.
Just a few more prizes for the hunt!![]()
mastereagle22 said:Minelab sent some hats and digging tools as prizes. No camera right now the batteries are dead.
Just a few more prizes for the hunt!![]()
warsawdaddy said:Don't know if I would go camping in Oregon or not - I'd end up getting shot!Anything come of this yet,cyn?
http://www.usobserver.com/archive/april-10/blm-ranger-uses-excessive-force.html
mastereagle22 said:Minelab sent some hats and digging tools as prizes. No camera right now the batteries are dead.
Just a few more prizes for the hunt!![]()

Sorry to hear you can't make the hunt olepossum.
Maybe I'll win the 410 and go ahead and put it out if it's misery.
But! I did manage to find another shield nickel without it yesterday. 

She seems to be in good spirits but tremendously bored but she did let the folks at church know they can bring her sodas, snacks, puzzle books and reading material.....she might be buried in that stuff soon. lol