Mental Granny
Gold Member
- Joined
- May 8, 2005
- Messages
- 10,085
- Reaction score
- 115
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cherokee Strip
- Detector(s) used
- Cibola
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I know I can't take a drink dang it !
I have been pumped so full of them 1 kind every 8 hours and one every 12 then they cked. how much was in me every 3 bags they b;ew 2 veins and I will leak when I drink anything ! 
Thanks for keepin ck on me!
I have been pumped so full of them 1 kind every 8 hours and one every 12 then they cked. how much was in me every 3 bags they b;ew 2 veins and I will leak when I drink anything ! 
Thanks for keepin ck on me!


We need to bring something more than spandex to wear? 


I think I might have got a bite on my belly because it is all swollen up!
I don't see one for being impaient !






