OutBack Duo
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2005
- Messages
- 925
- Reaction score
- 38
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Olathe, KS
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I created this map with the information Burdie had posted on another post (Burdie approved posting the link to it). The link points to a Map that shows where the CTH #3 participants are coming from. I know I am missing some participants but can only go by what is posted.
http://www.fmdac.org/mapTest2/default.html
You can zoom in and out and also click on the blue push pin to see who is coming from there.
See you all on Friday!
Don
http://www.fmdac.org/mapTest2/default.html
You can zoom in and out and also click on the blue push pin to see who is coming from there.
See you all on Friday!
Don

Mariah!



I found that out last year. My 'puter has been acting weird for the last week or so also. 

Guess I'll settle for getting here after reading the forums on previous hunts for so long.






