godisnum1
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 7, 2005
- Messages
- 3,694
- Reaction score
- 537
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta Legend 2, Nokta Legend, Nokta AccuPoint, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Here's our photos that Hannah took... I took some other's with my cell phone which are on my Facebook. I think I've already posted them though before, so I won't bother posting them again. If you're friends with Hannah and I on Facebook, feel free to tag anyone who we haven't already tagged...
Bran <><
Bran <><
Attachments
-
DSC00349.webp27.5 KB · Views: 759 -
DSC00351.webp24.2 KB · Views: 772 -
DSC00353.webp12.5 KB · Views: 759 -
DSC00355.webp12.9 KB · Views: 767 -
DSC00357.webp19 KB · Views: 763 -
DSC00359.webp19.7 KB · Views: 763 -
DSC00360.webp22.2 KB · Views: 772 -
DSC00364.webp82.4 KB · Views: 766 -
DSC00363.webp81.1 KB · Views: 760 -
DSC00361.webp25.1 KB · Views: 767 -
DSC00365.webp74.9 KB · Views: 775 -
DSC00366.webp61 KB · Views: 758



Well I'll have to refer her to your photos then... 
At least you got some of the hunt itself. I never did get to see what all was found but I did see a few of the coins. In a place like Chisholm Trail a foot can make a big difference in finding tresure or trash as it proved on the hunt this time. Oh and I wonder how the chicken made out mounted on Ringo's trailer ball? That was so funny! Monty






