Johnny Ringo Silver
Hero Member
Yah, those storms are now heading our way. Were in between a river 200yds north and a creek/river 1/2 mile south. The indians believed a tornado couldnt hit this town since it is between those two bodies of water, but I'm not sure I believe all that.
I'll be keeping an eye out and hopefully moms farm which is south of town about 6 miles dont get hit either.
I'll be keeping an eye out and hopefully moms farm which is south of town about 6 miles dont get hit either.


I had a really great time, even though I only got around an hour and a half in of detecting.
That bottle dump that me and Sniffer found while exploring around turned out to be my highlight of the hunt since I didn't find much detecting!! I just wish I could've gotten my whiskey bottle that I dug back here to Florida... but I left it in Springfield instead for safe keeping. It was SOOOO awesome getting to see everyone again and spend time with each other... definitely something that I've needed for a long time now! I can't wait until CTH4!!!!






