What's new

CTH3 OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE HUNT.

Hope everyone has a good time. Dan and Brenda is in my prayers daily as the rest of you on here. Daddy i don't want you to hurt your back so be careful. :laughing7: wish i could send some prizes but money is tight here in Mich. got cut back to 4 day work wk so i don,t have vac. time to come to CTH either . but i Will MAKE IT NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! never been to Kansas. about time i did. want to meet all of you. Cyn KEEP your hands off DADDY! Im #1 dancehall floozie. and don't you forget it :laughing7: goldie
 
Goldie,

I think you've staked your claim to Daddy very clearly! Lol! Wish you could have made it this year! Maybe next year for sure!!!!
 
no cheesecake or shine at this hunt? PS I Mean it CYN. :tongue3:
 
hey Daddy. its showing im offline for some reason. i getting ready to drive out to grasslake. hunt posted on mich forum. postal griff and some guys are having a hunt. all youngins so i thought id drive out say hey and maybe take them some of lou's homemade wine.
 
goldie1959 said:
hey Daddy. its showing im offline for some reason. i getting ready to drive out to grasslake. hunt posted on mich forum. postal griff and some guys are having a hunt. all youngins so i thought id drive out say hey and maybe take them some of lou's homemade wine.

Sounds like a great afternoon,gal.Have fun.
 
But, Goldie this little thing has told all of us that Daddys hers! :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • 100_9360.webp
    100_9360.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 281
Be careful there, Evy...WSD will put you in the doghouse. :laughing9:

:wink: RR
 
warsawdaddy said:
I second that,Steve.Dan is lucky to have Noodle there.I know when I had my surgery and the doctor told me not to lift anything heavy,I had a heck of a time finding a gal to help me take a whiz.

Ohhhh, Daddy, you are soooooo bad! :icon_pirat: :laughing9: :laughing7:

Thank you, Steve, for the explanation of what's going on. When I thought he was dying, I was sad, upset, and ready to accept. Now, when I know he's recouperating, I am bewildered! He's still having space ship dreams and telling everyone who enters the room about his experiences (only they're real to him), and the docs keep saying, "This will pass." They said 3-4 days, 5 days ago, and keep saying 3-4 days. Steve says 3-4 weeks. I'm with Steve. Going to be interesting. Docs are not always honest with you. Trust me. Thanks, everyone, for your support and prayers!
 
A doghouse is what that old,shriveledup thing crawled out of.

How's Alden doin',RR?That is a slow recovery surgery he had.One he can milk forever.He'll make you drive all the way to Ks.
 
But. this one showed her the way back.....
 

Attachments

  • 100_9352.webp
    100_9352.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 278
I followed her everywhere!

Noodle,while Dan's mind is like that,tell him he never did smoke and not to start or you will make him drink a cup of coffee from a certain place in Delhi.(sorry RR,the gal was attractive and so nice, but that was the worst coffee I ever tried to drink)
 
good to hear Dan is better. Daddy YOU are Very lucky that I was not in that Saloon. damn Hussy .
 
But a gift was sent to daddy!
 

Attachments

  • SSCA0063000.webp
    SSCA0063000.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 271
  • SSCA0063000.webp
    SSCA0063000.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 263
I can see olegoat's face shinnin' thru there,I bet those belonged to him at one time!Or he was wishin' he had them.
 
Mental Granny said:
But, Goldie this little thing has told all of us that Daddys hers! :laughing7:

I was sitting across the table from him/her. Ask me in private what his attitude was. please.... the look in his eyes was desperation, trust me. He deserved an Acadamy Award! :notworthy:
 
Oh, gawd, you guys are good. I needed that! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :hello2: :headbang: :hello: :hello:

I love ya all!!!
 
Evy, I have a question.

Did the white lace make them more attractive??????? Nevermind...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom