What's new

CTH3 OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE HUNT.

warsawdaddy said:
I followed her everywhere!

Noodle,while Dan's mind is like that,tell him he never did smoke and not to start or you will make him drink a cup of coffee from a certain place in Delhi.(sorry RR,the gal was attractive and so nice, but that was the worst coffee I ever tried to drink)

WSD, when there's a pretty girl around, Dan will suck up the coffee, no matter the flavor. He had nothing to say about the establishment, but he liked Judie's cuz, I think. :headbng: :hello2: Gotta come a little west to sit on the Pickin' Porch and have a good brew... and good time!

Noodle
 
GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS
 

Attachments

  • Cowgirl_Sunset-Large.webp
    Cowgirl_Sunset-Large.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 273
  • Cowgirl_Sunset-Large.webp
    Cowgirl_Sunset-Large.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 279
Noodle,

Tell Dan congratulations on quiting smoking! He DOES not need to start again since he has it whipped. His lungs won't be up to it anyway, its a good time to make a choice!!! :icon_thumleft:

Steve ;D
 
Well,I'm barely awake and still have visions of white lace and pink in my head as I drink my first cup of real coffee.Actually I have a couple of puppies in my head as I think of that sweet thing leaning over talkin' to me at CTH 1 before she let me have that garter.Yummm!You too,Goldie.

Burdie,hope you have her there this year!
 
She was nice to the young ones too!
 

Attachments

  • 1-10-2008-182.webp
    1-10-2008-182.webp
    55 KB · Views: 268
GOOD morning!

sunday.gif

I see you all have been keeping things quite interesting. :laughing7:

Hey Noodle. It's so GREAT to hear Dan is getting better! :hello2: Give him a big a hug for me!

N~
 
Nana darlin',have you sent those cammies to Burdie yet? Remember,don't wash them!
 
went from pink and white lace to cammo, your my type of man ,daddy . Glad Lou is in the other room. :D
 
Memories for you daddy!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3647-1.webp
    IMG_3647-1.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 193
shhhhh is it safe to come hug Daddy yet or is Goldie still in here with her bullwhip?? lol
 
Sorry no more T-shirt orders. Order went in Saturday.

Burdie
 
WELL I SEE YOUR TRYIN TO FIND ONE TOO ! IN 26!
 

Attachments

  • 100_2335.webp
    100_2335.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 242
26??!! Wow! Getting closer folks!! :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • doingthehappydance.gif
    doingthehappydance.gif
    154.2 KB · Views: 232
  • doingthehappydance.gif
    doingthehappydance.gif
    154.2 KB · Views: 235
Wow, check the picture of RR and Cybercop standing together. Cybercop has his arm around RR and he's wearing a gray glove, kinda like a Michael Jackson glove. I never realized Jim has two right hands.....pictures don't lie. No wonder he's always right! The excitement of these hunts drives people to do strange things! If you haven't been to one of these before, you can see what it does to people.

I know we have lurkers out there reading all this and not making any comments. If you are coming to this hunt, you need to start posting comments or questions here. In the last 3 or 4 weeks things start getting really fun, so post any questions you have or comments. If you haven't participated before, this gives everyone a chance to learn something about you before we actually meet. And for you regulars that come, start posting more stuff......it's almost time!!!!

Steve ;D
 
Oh, geeze Daddy! :D I haven't even thought about those holey 'ole good luck breeches. :D


Good mornin' ya'll!

:-*
 
All right, now I have to clear the air about this one...........................

10958_12_04_10_6_25_06.jpeg


You can just see the top of my shovel over the hood of the car. The conversation went like this:

Me: "Um, do you think it's gold, Judy?"
RR: "Uhhhhhh, no."
Me: "Brass?"
RR: "No."
Me: "Copper?"
RR: "No."
Me: "Well, what is it?"
RR: "Probably just colored plastic."
Me: "Dang! You sure?"
RR: "Yep, pretty sure. Sorry....."
Me: "Um, hey, I'm kinda tired, from old war wounds and such. Can you help a fellow vet dig it up?"
RR: "Uhhhhh, well, I got some more bad news for you......."
 
She didn't realize you have two right hands or she probably would have felt sorry for you and pitched in. Lol!
 
yep Cybercop thats the way it went I read lips you know. :laughing7:

Great suggestions Steve thanks.

Burdie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom