What's new

CTH3 OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE HUNT.

Juanmoretime said:
She didn't realize you have two right hands or she probably would have felt sorry for you and pitched in. Lol!

I had to get an extra right hand cause the original one doesn't work correctly because of those old war wounds!

Judy was probably thinking "YOU need to dig it yourself! You can obviously use the exercise!"

You skinny people don't usually say that stuff out loud tho cause I know you're afraid I might sit on you! I KNOW I need to drop a few pounds. The other day I accidentally sat on a quarter and a booger popped out of George Washington's nose............
 
Saddle up Six Pack.....another ride to go on!!!!

Steve :icon_thumleft:
 
See I told you there was GOOD stuff out here.....
 

Attachments

  • 1-10-2008-008.webp
    1-10-2008-008.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 188
boy, I'm out of it for a couple of days, and it takes 20 minutes to catch up. LOL
 
imagine that! :wink: We had a blackout today for awhile on here or it would have taken longer yet! :tongue3:
 
ackkkk.webp​

I just KNEW you were still hiding in here!! LOL
 

Attachments

  • ackkkk.webp
    ackkkk.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 116
you girls are starting to scare me :nono: :nono: :icon_farao:
 
all in fun i have a sick sense of humor sometimes and im in touble all the time
 
first time i meet WSD he's going to hug me or take me to the woodshed!!!!! noodle will probably help him TOO
 
lol with a heart like yours I am sure it will be a hug pretty lady!
 
don't forget your garter, WSD loves them
 
I will atest to the act Goldie has a big heart but, YA GOT TO BRING A GARTER! :laughing7:
 
and it is high time you showed up to meet everyone too!
 
goldie1959 said:
first time i meet WSD he's going to hug me or take me to the woodshed!!!!! noodle will probably help him TOO
Hey,I might be up to that.A woodshed can serve lots of different activities.
 
I almost forgot to mention this. NO hot water in the bathrooms.
it fogs up the lens of the cameras. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom