What's new

CTH3 OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE HUNT.

WATCHING YOU DENNIS IN 25 !
 

Attachments

  • peephole%20peep%20hole.webp
    peephole%20peep%20hole.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 441
a sharp poke in the eye will take care of that
 
Just wanted to let everyone know who has previously asked....
I WILL BE AT THE HUNT!!!!!
Just booked my plane tickets last night (after they went up another $40 :-\) and got my registration fee to Burdie over Paypal today... so I will be there for sure!!
I'll likely be riding over in the Gypsy Caravan... ;D
I can't WAIT to see everyone again!!!!!

Bran <><
 
I am soooo glad Bran! Wooohooooo

Sounds like Gypsy has all the items on the shower list! :laughing7:
 
Me too!!

Yeah, I may have to side-step the showers and go to the creek or something instead... :laughing7:

Bran <><
 
Just got off chat with Bran...and am happy that I have someone to help drive this wagon full of girls over...We were planning our food lists and camping needs and now I am really getting excited...been working double shifts so I can take off for the week...I cant believe its almost here...We are so happy to be able to visit with all of you again and will miss the ones who cant make it...or are now hunting at a higher level.
The girls are so excited about coming and bringing their friends, although they are making plans to sunbathe,swim in creek and run around town....LOL...so everyone who is coming will have to help me keep an eye out on them.
 
they will have more eyes on them then they care for I am sure! lol This news has definitely made my week! I can't wait to see you guys again!!
 
Gypsy,

The girls are planning on doing all this in Caldwell???? I musta missed something last time. Swim in the creek with all the snakes and bugs, this is going to be something to remember for sure! Lol!!
 
aw yes....I think we will definitely need some video! :wink:
 
Juanmoretime said:
Gypsy,

The girls are planning on doing all this in Caldwell???? I musta missed something last time. Swim in the creek with all the snakes and bugs, this is going to be something to remember for sure! Lol!!
LOL
These girls would swim in a large mud puddle if given the chance...and since we did see two snakes down by that creek last year...I am thinking you all should bring earplugs for the screaming that you might not want to hear....
 
How will we know when to start the video if we have earplugs in??
 
Cynangyl said:
How will we know when to start the video if we have earplugs in??
When you something that resembles this...that would be a good time to turn on video
 

Attachments

  • jumping%20in%20creek.webp
    jumping%20in%20creek.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 383
TOOO Funny!!! Yeah, that would be a good time to have the video going!!! ROFL! Good pic!
 
yep, perfect timing!! Wish we had video on when they found the one by the lawn chair!! lol
 
Tell them before they do all that to get acquainted with Dixie good(maybe a little frisbe) so that she'll go with them.She's real shy at first because she hasn't and doesn't see anyone very often.I don't know how she's going to react to this big crowd.Took her about an hour to warm to the g'kids and then she was pasted to them wherever they went on this 15 acres.
 
WSD,

Sometimes us people are like that too!!!
 
True story Steve...once we are pasted there is no getting rid of us tho! :wink: I can't wait to see everyone!! :hello2:
 
Just assorted pictures from there......

Looks like nobody ever took prisoners, they just hung um!!
 

Attachments

  • DSC03053.webp
    DSC03053.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 366
  • DSC03059.webp
    DSC03059.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 360
  • DSC03050.webp
    DSC03050.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC03053.webp
    DSC03053.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 373

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom