H How Lucky Full Member Joined Jul 14, 2015 Messages 244 Reaction score 907 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I'm very curious about this little brass item. I recently found it along the seashore. It measures 2" long and 3/4" wide. I'm thinking it may have broken from some nautical type thing or possibly an old firearm. Attachments Unknown brass part 1.webp 300.7 KB · Views: 121 Unknown brass part 2.webp 320.3 KB · Views: 98 Unknown brass part 3.webp 444.1 KB · Views: 109 Unknown brass part 4.webp 376.2 KB · Views: 107 Unknown brass part 5.webp 202.5 KB · Views: 100
I'm very curious about this little brass item. I recently found it along the seashore. It measures 2" long and 3/4" wide. I'm thinking it may have broken from some nautical type thing or possibly an old firearm.