What's new

Current relic hunting conditions by you?

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
What's it like by you, I'll make another Relic hunting map:)

Criteria may include:

Location
Temperature
Snow depth
Frost depth (how deep the ground froze)
How hot
Dry
Pictures and comments

I made a map last week and I'll make another if I get some chiming in again
 
41 degrees Snow and ice almost gone. Mid to upper 40s rest of the week. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
What a change a few days make. That in its self is a good sign of spring.

High for Sat forecast at 58. I'm making plans!!!!



HH, Relic Nut
 
Thanks for the update. You virginny guys have things real nice down there.
 
Middish lower peninsula of Michigan .
Snowing ,twenties. Couple inches on ground on top of ice.
Dug a couple inches of ice from under tires of a stuck delivery truck with ground well froze below today.
(The driver looked like I was not his idea of help when a one legged guy on a golf cart showed up with an army shovel.:laughing7:)
Forty for a high might happen Friday but ground is well froze , how deep I don't know.
Our footings need to be 48-50 inches range for getting below frost line.. I think..
Of interest though , snowfall is well below normal and snow will go fast ....eventually.
Open farm fields a couple miles away were clear almost completely last week.
Nearest park had a couple open spots....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom