Cursum Perficio Map or the Abe Reid Map

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the dagger represents a compass point which indicates the DON, or dirección orientación Norte, of the psm’s...I have been to a certain area which fits several treasure legends but I don’t have any plans on returning there any time soon...

IF any wealthy treasure hunter decides to meet the ante I have set, I just may be persuaded into returning to said area...Who knows???The ante is up to 13 million dollars and it increases a million additional dollars on my birthday...I am not getting any younger and I place a fairly high value on my life...

Ed T

No, need for me to pay or bet.. The knowledge if gained over the years figuring it all out. One day when I'm done would like to pass the info on. If no one I know wants to take on the task of hitting all the places up, Like I said when I die, my research will be shared with all. I have aslo pondered putting my phone # on the bottle I'm putting in the cave as a way to pass the knowledge. Would be fitting for the one to see what I've seen have the rest of my info to just one worthy person. By then my guide will have all he needs. Trust me I'd love to share with someone like minded, but can't come to possibly giving up my research too early. The day I stop going into the mntns. I'm sure will be sooner than later. Been counting the days till my next trip this fall and have some new pics to share.

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, need for me to bet.. one day when I'm done would like to pass the info on. If no one I know wants to take on the task of hitting all the places up, Like I said when I die, my research will be shared with all. By then my guide will have all he needs. Trust me I'd love to share with someone like minded, but can't come to possibly giving up my research too early. Been counting the days till my next trip this fall.

I personally believe I will be taking what I know to the grave...I will meet my maker knowing what I knew to be true...

Oh well...Maybe someone will have some luck and stumble upon said area one day...I personally am trying to retrace the steps I took so long ago outside of Reno, NV...I am fairly confident I found, and gave away a fairly large flawless white diamond...I will just have to wait and see IF It is God’s will that I return there some day...I believe it was worth more than 13 million and I too believe it made the “Uncle Sam” look like a pebble...

Ed T

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally believe I will be taking what I know to the grave...I will meet my maker knowing what I knew to be true...

Oh well...Maybe someone will have some luck and stumble upon said area one day...I personally am trying to retrace the steps I took so long ago outside of Reno, NV...I am fairly confident I found, and gave away a fairly large flawless white diamond...I will just have to wait and see IF It is God’s will that I return there some day...I believe it was worth more than 13 million and I too believe it made the “Uncle Sam” look like a pebble...

Ed T

Everyone has their own rainbow they follow. There's even now some knowledge if like to know. Will never get the info tho. My search is Jesuit based and has spread. Way more than I had ever thought when I started this journey. Gl. on your journey.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone has their own rainbow they follow. There's even now some knowledge if like to know. Will never get the info tho. My search is Jesuit based and has spread. Way more than I had ever thought when I started this journey. Gl. on your journey.

Good luck to you, as well, on your journey Doc...Maybe one day we will discover the proverbial pot of gold at the end of our rainbows...

And may all of you other treasure hunters enjoy the thrill of the hunt...I am just bored as all hell, now that I have found so much of what a lot of ya’ll call treasure...

Ed T

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck to you, as well, on your journey Doc...Maybe one day we will discover the proverbial pot of gold at the end of our rainbows...

And may all of you other treasure hunters enjoy the thrill of the hunt...I am just bored as all hell, now that I have found so much of what a lot of ya’ll call treasure...

Ed T

My treasure is the thrill of the hunt, the end of the so called rainbow for is changing lives, I do that now with helping others being independent by Investing in stocks. Helping those that could use a lil extra chamge. We all do quite well. Cousin made a quarter mil the first 3 months of the year with 20g. They all make their decisions, I just guide them to the greener pastures.
The mystery of the sups is what drew me in. I went the Jesuit way for my journey. I started out looking for the hardest one on the h/p. But it ended up opening pandoras box. Got so many places now, I can't possibly get to them all. You my friend have to find a new treasure hunt then. Find the thing that gets your juices going or u end up getting old inside. It's hard enough to accept getting old on the outside. Hope u find another passion, may I say helping others never gets old.

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My treasure is the thrill of the hunt. I started out looking for the hardest one on the h/p. But it ended up opening pandoras box. Got so many places now, I can't possibly get to them all. You my friend have to find a new treasure hunt then. Find the thing that gets your juices going or u end up getting old inside. It's hard enough to accept getting old on the outside. Hope u find another passion.

I don’t know Doc...I have so much knowledge locked away in my brain, it makes me believe it is the size of a peanut...I used to write creatively to keep myself occupied, but now I even find poetry dull and boring...

I was a great alcoholic as well...I could drink anyone under the table...lol...Now my liver and pancreas are paying the price...

Hell...I have even thought about picking up a paintbrush...Though I must admit I would make a terrible artist...I would not want to sell any of my works...That is my main problem...I do no care much for money...I never have and I don’t think I ever will...

You see Doc, very little motivates me nowadays...I almost wish I had a shotgun with two shells...Now that would be poetic...

Ed T

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t know Doc...I have so much knowledge locked away in my brain, it makes me believe it is the size of a peanut...I used to write creatively to keep myself occupied, but now I even find poetry dull and boring...

I was a great alcoholic as well...I could drink anyone under the table...lol...Now my liver and pancreas are paying the price...

Hell...I have even thought about picking up a paintbrush...Though I must admit I would make a terrible artist...I would not want to sell any of my works...That is my main problem...I do no care much for money...I never have and I don’t think I ever will...

You see Doc, very little motivates me nowadays...I almost wish I had a shotgun with two shells...Now that would be poetic...

Ed T

Most people have been in the same slump u are in. I know I have. Last yr had to walk my dad off the same ledge. 1200 miles away dad with a gun to his head on one line, and chief of police on the other line for 4 hrs. Overnight flight to get to him, all cuz my grandma had to go into a home and he could no longer take care of her. It's Def not the way to go. I Have had a bad back for 20 yrs. Won't let them do surgery cuz if I do, no more adventures. Hope u truely do find your passion again.

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most people have been in the same slump u are in. I know I have. Have had a bad back for 20 yrs. Won't let them do surgery cuz if I do, no more adventures. Hope u truely do find your passion again.

I too have a bad back Doc and I also have a bad shoulder and neck...It has kept me away from prospecting since the late 90’s...Said problems led to heavy drinking and poetry...Oh well...I know one day the pain will end...

I believe I will continue on ‘til that day comes...What else is there to do...I am no Hemingway...He had some cajones...

Ed T

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too have a bad back Doc and I also have a bad shoulder and neck...It has kept me away from prospecting since the late 90’s...Said problems led to heavy drinking and poetry...Oh well...I know one day the pain will end...

I believe I will continue on ‘til that day comes...What else is there to do...I am no Hemingway...He had some cajones...

Ed T

When it comes to health , we are in the same boat. Won't stop me tho. I will crawl up and down mountais till the day I die to have my adventures. Pain is is just a trigger in your head saying something is wrong. Never a reason to give up on life. My daughter is my greatest motivation. Want her to see that u can do anything u want to, no matter how hard it is, or in treasure hunting how crazy u sound. .

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most people have been in the same slump u are in. I know I have. Last yr had to walk my dad off the same ledge. 1200 miles away dad with a gun to his head on one line, and chief of police on the other line for 4 hrs. Overnight flight to get to him, all cuz my grandma had to go into a home and he could no longer take care of her. It's Def not the way to go. I Have had a bad back for 20 yrs. Won't let them do surgery cuz if I do, no more adventures. Hope u truely do find your passion again.

Sorry to hear that Doc...We all have our little bouts with our own personal hell...

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it comes to health , we are in the same boat. Won't stop me tho. I will crawl up and down mountais till the day I die to have my adventures. Pain is is just a trigger in your head saying something is wrong. Never a reason to give up on life.

I’m an ex jarhead Doc...An elite 10%’er...I have been an alcoholic since I was a teen...I never gave up then and I don’t think I’ll give up now...Life will continue on...With or without us...

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want to continue sitting on my potty pot a little longer...lol

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ed T

Getting back to the c/p and the mine to the left of the heart. In the pic u can see where they turned around. So know they loaded somewhere in this pic and the mine is on one side or the other. Def can see the impression of the wheels were alot heavier on the way down than at the turnabout. Would love to go there but never enough time. View attachment 1920879

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will toss out a little morsel Doc...The map on the 1st post of this thread represents the rays of the sun...I have walked on the sun...It is a dangerous journey to get there...I still have some ore from the heart of one of the rays of the sun...I gave a very small sample to a certain member on this site...I doubt I will ever return to the heavens...

Wouldn’t it be something if my conjecture that said area is part of King Solomon’s mines is correct???We may never know...

Ed T

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigos

I do not believe it is a treasure map at all. But a "moral fable" Probably by a past Jesuit student studying the book on philosophy. Just one of many notes written down by various students using the book over the years that is why different writing.

It is taken entirely out of context from what is .....For example does Santa Fe means the town? Or the meaning of the word in Spanish?

Therefore" tresoro" means the treasure "noto" means I notice. "Santa Fe" means Holy spirit.

The treasure I notice is the holy spirit. In triangular "formix" triangular part of the brain of me. "Favla" means fable a short moral story in which the treasure of the holy spirit is inside of him. "Merv" means mine in context of my belonging to me.

Cursum Perficio is Latin for water mark.

So the only treasure here is the one you find inside of you.

Kanacki

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigos

I do not believe it is a treasure map at all. But a "moral fable" Probably by a past Jesuit student studying the book on philosophy. Just one of many notes written down by various students using the book over the years that is why different writing.

It is taken entirely out of context from what is .....For example does Santa Fe means the town? Or the meaning of the word in Spanish?

Therefore" tresoro" means the treasure "noto" means I notice. "Santa Fe" means Holy spirit.

The treasure I notice is the holy spirit. In triangular "formix" triangular part of the brain of me. "Favla" means fable a short moral story in which the treasure of the holy spirit is inside of him. "Merv" means mine in context of my belonging to me.

Kanacki

Anything is possible Kanacki…We may never know the true solve to this mystery…

I am content in believing what I believe…

Ed T:)

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want to continue sitting on my pity pot a little longer...lol

Every now and then I like to sit on my pity pot… lol

And maybe one day I will return to the area of which I speak…

Heck…IF the Pope asked me to reveal the area I might even give him a discounted rate…rofl

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigos

Kanacki

I was under the impression “Santa Fe” meant “Holy Faith”…Or how about “Holy Ferrum”?

Ed T

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was under the impression “Santa Fe” meant “Holy Faith”…Or how about “Holy Ferrum”?

Ed T

Hola amigo well spotted that is what I meant "holy Faith" but typed holy spirit. My mistake amigo.

Kanacki had a temporary brain freeze.:tongue3:

Perhaps when I WAS distracted when I was shot by two little mischievous grandchildren with water pistols when typing it on my laptop in the cabana next to the pool.:laughing7:

VBNBBNHNMJN.jpg

Kanacki

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigo well spotted that is what I meant "holy Faith" but typed holy spirit. My mistake amigo.

Kanacki had a temporary brain freeze.:tongue3:

Perhaps when I WAS distracted when I was shot by two little mischievous grandchildren with water pistols when typing it on my laptop in the cabana next to the pool.:laughing7:

View attachment 1925981

Kanacki

It must be rough living in paradise.

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions