KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It must be rough living in paradise.

Ed T

Hola amigo tough life but one has to make the best of it.:tongue3:

My place is called moe'uhane in Polynesian meaning generally translated as "soul sleep" but better understood as "night experiences of the soul", since for traditional Hawaiians and Polynesians, dreaming is very much about traveling. The soul makes excursions during sleep.

Such awaking in such a place it is if you have fallen into dream.

image3.jpg

Kanacki

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday all getting back to the document. I think it is easy to take what is written there out of context and most likely just christian Jesuit research notes on theology faith being the true treasure.

Crow

JohnWhite

Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gidday all getting back to the document. I think it is easy to take what is written there out of context and most likely just christian Jesuit research notes on theology faith being the true treasure.

Crow

I know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, I have been there and done that…I know what I know and I am not in any rush to share what I know with anyone, unless the price is right…

Oh well…Maybe one day someone will ante up but until then I will continue to toss ya’ll little tidbits here and there…

Heck…Maybe one day God himself will let me hit the lottery too let me know it is time to share what I know with the world…lol

Ed T :)

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Crow

CursumPerficio Stone.jpg

Although the purpose of the artifact may not be entirely clear.... in context the title "EL Tesoro De Los Eglisas De Santa Fe" certainly suggests something different than simple musings of the author/artist's "holy faith" IMO.

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1926834

Although the purpose of the artifact may not be entirely clear.... in context the title "EL Tesoro De Los Eglisas De Santa Fe" certainly suggests something different than simple musings of the author/artist's "holy faith" IMO.

You are right on that.. it's all physical. If you know where they drew it you would know. The triangle u are to notice in the middle is the same as the point of arrow on the hidden map on the end of the "peralta" post stone map. How I know is it's the answer I posted of a question a long time ago... It also answered if the "peralta stone" maps were actually Jesuit.. search u will find the answer If ya look at the big picture. Also is same fornix as the latin heart. All ties together. C/p map is of the area of the latin heart. Everyone misses the hidden map. Why I keep saying figure out the knife and u have figured out one for the biggest mysteries. It is truely an amazing ahh ha moment when u figure it out. No joe shmoe coulda made these maps so accurate. That is a pun on the finder on the stone maps.. Don't believe all what u read. I could give the answer to the knife and any one here would have the it figured out in less than 5 min. Lil reverse engineering to figure the h/p, not how I felt fired it out. But that is a my baby and secret. I can steer ya in the right direction but I won't give the answer.. I've given the biggest clue many times to the knife...I've shown the heart on the c/p.. and many more clues to the location on the latin heart, publicly and privately. I won't ever get to them. H/p is all I have time for and for good reason.

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I were speaking hypothetically…IF I have found the area I claim to have found, how much might said information be worth???

Heck there is a space race among billionaires…And it would appear not one of them is interested in visiting the area I have stumbled upon… lol

I guess there isn’t a single wealthy TH’er interested in bringing said area into the light…

Oh well…You can lead a horse to water… etc…etc…

Ed T ;)

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ka-knickers and Buzzard,

Many years ago, I translated both the Latin Heart and Cursum Perficio. Ocean Child email doesn't work. Email me, please. It is either a fake, or it describes landmarks. Only two options to me.

Buzzard,
When I get home from work, I'll shoot you an email about this. It is an interesting subject.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread