Cursum Perficio Stone

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have stood on top of the Cursum Perficio Stone. It is 10 feet across. It has a pit carved in the center. I was told that the Jesuits placed their cross staff, or their back staff, or even their Sextant on a pole to steady it in and over the center pit, for true readings. That is the only place from which you can shoot the coordinates to the mine. It has no writing on it. That is what the paper map is for. The paper map you have today has been altered. The Stone is sitting right under your noses, however, it is a real booger to get to just the same. It has been right under your noses for all these years. Even if you found it, you still couldn't find the mine. You would need the coordinates, which have been lost in history, but to only a few. You would soon begin to wonder, what in the heck am I doing here?

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without the Stone Crosses that Mr. Bilbry found, the mine would be unfindable. Without the trail map that sits above the existing trail map and below the heart map, in between the two, it is still unfindable. Is it not? The Horse Map is a complete work of genius. With the Horse Map, one may feebly hobble into the correct location using a certain manner of circumnavigation hitherto unknown.

Last edited:

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you get any pics

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
will you share a pic?

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Later. I am going back to it with my nifty new RAW camera. My only pictures I have now are from 1979 and a cheep camera. Amazingly enough, it is quite clear on Google Earth but it is like a needle in a haystack. Sometimes it takes me 10 to 15 minutes to find it. I am getting older and having a bout with my bad knee. When I feel I can make it and my Partner is able, I will have pictures that show the magnitude of this rock and the clear view for many miles that it encompasses. Plus, my dear wife passed away six months ago so I have to stop and cry about every hour or so. I am not in good shape but you will see it. It has been hard keeping these secrets. I have no use for them any longer. Any picture I have, may give away the location. I have built a PVC pipe pole that my camera attaches to. It will look straight down on the stone as I hold it out over it. I have a remote shutter switch. I don't want it to be destroyed. BTW, when I finally release all of the information surrounding it, a lot of Dutch Hunters will be slapping themselves in the head!

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Holyground

I am sorry to hear you have lost your wife. My sincere condolences.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Holyground,

My condolences as well, may our good Lord give you the strength so that you may find peace in Him. Looking forward to the pictures.

Homar

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You all. She was my heart of hearts, my only love for life.

Okay, we all know about this: CDCIM101MEDIADXO_0062.jpeg .

What is it really? Look at it. It is actually pointing, at a curve, to the top of the mountain right next to it. So trace, with your finger the arc it makes to the top of the mountain. That is where the Cursum Perficio Stone is sitting. Out on the edge pretty much. It's field of view shoots past the ledge and to the north, north east to the mine location. Look for it on Google Earth. It looks different than the surrounding rocks. It is round and looks like a big biscuit sitting there. My pictures are old and crappy but if you try real hard, you can see it on G.E. I don't recommend anyone go up there. If you do and you fall off, remember on your way down that I told you not to. There is a missing map, I swear on a bible.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry to hear about the loss of your wife I know we have talked before I hope you get to feeling better and can get out I an sure it will do you some good.

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once you discover the way in which the Jesuits did things, the whole world opens up to you. I believe the Spanish miners copied them greatly. There are variations of course but the logic is basically not that different from place to place, however, when I decoded the LUE Map, I came to the conclusion that someone had changed something very important. There is just enough on it to figure out three things. If the overall coordinates are there then they are coded beyond what the common hunter can decode. Maybe it was a small group making their own rules, completely different than the King's rules. Every location has a marker. Once that is found, it's ON. The only marker at the LUE is a Shadow Sign, seen for roughly one hour a day and maybe not even in deep winter at all. There was, or is, a shadow on the map, depending upon which copy you may have. It got so dang cold in that tent however, I had to get back to Arizona. It was fun.

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry to hear about the loss of your wife I know we have talked before I hope you get to feeling better and can get out I an sure it will do you some good.

Yes, I remember. Thank you.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have truly appreciated every thing you have done here Holyground if it happens you will be rewarded.

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the 40's, my Grandfather was a Master Builder in Phoenix. He was building a motel/restaurant in Phoenix when this kid pulled up from Missouri. He wanted a job so my Grandfather hired him. The kid was the most frugal person my Grandfather had ever seen. He ate a can of cold beans everyday for lunch and slept on the job site in his car. My Grandfather asked him if he was saving his money to by a farm in Arizona but the kid just smiled and said he had a farm in Missouri and was there for another reason. My Grandfather lived down around Baseline on a few acres and raised some mules and took people/friends out hunting for extended trips. When the kid heard him talking to a guy that wanted to buy two mules, the kid later approached Grandpa with an amazing story. He asked Grandpa if he really had mules for outfitting. He then told Grandpa that he needed to go out into the mountains for 3 or four days. My Grandpa was quite curious so he pressed further until the kid told him that he trusted him and would make it well worth his time. The kid went to his trunk, got a satchel, came back and poured it on a pile on some wall board. There were about a dozen items, all gold, small crosses and ingots and such from the Spanish period. Of course my Grandpa now had to hear the story as a condition of using his mules. The kid told him that his Great Grandfather was in the Calvary during the Apache wars in Arizona. They had chased a band of Apaches that were raiding small homesteads and stealing cattle and horses. They chased them up a river where the Apaches turned into a small, rocky, steep canyon. Up the canyon and then up the side of the mountain on a very old trail the calvary chased. When they got to the only level area up there, the Apaches were nowhere to be seen. It was almost dark and the Commander ordered a bivouac, with several guards to be set up on the perimeter. The kids Great Grandfather was one ordered to find a safe place on the canyon wall to set watch. The kid was scared to death so he found a brush thicket with a huge rock outcropping in the center of it. He pushed through the brush and began looking for a place to sit against the rocks when he came upon a cave. The cave went back about 30 feet at a rather steep slope. In the back of the cave were steps cut into the rock going up about 15 feet. He climbed up and there at the top was another tunnel. He had some sort of light source so he saddled over the small rock wall and into it. There he found two mummified Spanish soldiers with spears stick in them. The shaft was spilt into two tunnels at about a 45 degree angle. He took the right one and it went down a ways to a big pile of dirt. When he moved his light, it sparkled with rough gold. He moved past it to the bottom where he found a big vein on quarts with gold all though it. He got some of the best pieces he could find and stuffed then into his haversack. He went back and entered the other tunnel. It opened into a rather large room where tons of gold and silver church ornaments were stacked. He emptied the gold samples and everything in his haversack and filled it completely with treasure. When they pulled out the next morning, he drew a map best he could of the surrounding mountains. When My Grandfather saw the map, he knew instantly were it was.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread