What's new

Customer rolls tease but fail to please! Bank rolled deliver average

Silverminer

Full Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Today's $400 in dimes.

$200 customer wrapped looked like someones dumps. The first roll delivered a 1962 d which made me optimistic. All other rolls where skunks.

$200 bank wrapped delivered 3 silver 62 , 64 (2) so I kept my average of 1 per $100 searched. :hello2:

Cheers!
 
Upvote 0
That's a great average! Mine is 1 per $140 searched. Yesterday I searched $650 in handrolled, scored 2 rosies and a '27 merc. I doubt you found someone's dumps, unless they are crazy enough to re-roll. ffd
 
fistfulladirt said:
I doubt you found someone's dumps, unless they are crazy enough to re-roll.

::) i reroll my pennies and nickels :laughing7:
 
Lol im still at 1 per 1100$ searched.
 
I wish I could do dimes, but my eyes kill me after about 10 rolls. It is just old age--nothing more, nothing less.

Finding one is great news! May you have 100s of silver dimes in your next box.

apush :read2:
 
I avg about 1 per $70. All handrolled.....I have NEVER found one in a fed roll. APUSH: I only rim search so it is easy and quick on the eyes.
 
still, 1 per 100 is very nice!!! i average 1-3 per box but usually 1ish. keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom