Dec 19, 2006
Colonial Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with my neighbor Andy and we hit a few sites in a far away county. Since it was Friday, it was tough to find the owners of the properties we've researched but eventually got a hold of one and he graciously gave us the go-ahead. This property contains a site of a 1660's banqueting hall but I had a feeling it would be hard to locate. We first hit a part of the property where the farmer told us contained a bunch of unusual stones and we ended up finding a few buttons but not much else. We finally strolled over to where I though the banqueting hall site was and started to hit iron and saw some scattered oyster shell. I first found a couple of tombac buttons then I pulled out the 1716 2 skilling danske coin. Not two feet away I scored the cut pistareen. Things slowed after that and we pulled out a few more buttons before it was time for me get home. Not sure if that was the banqueting hall site so we'll definitely be going back to scout some more. Thanks for looking.

PB120264.JPG PB110261.JPG PB120266.JPG

PB110253.JPG

Upvote 31

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Says the guy that posts a trime in 2 separate threads lol. That's taking it to another level man

Haha. I was thinking of continuing both threads but the mods might kill me. Yep, totally by accident, I swear!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread