toasted
Silver Member
Wow. Where do I begin? Got permission to hunt a cut soybean field that once had a ball diamond on it back in the 60s-70s. Was hoping for some rosies but that area turned out to be full of pull tabs and no silver as of yet. So I began to explore the rest of the field and found a silver GW in one area and a decent size iron patch in another. I just stumbled onto a early site
In two trips Ive pulled countless buttons, bits of lead and pewter and some buckle fragments and lots of whatsits. I got the toasted square shaped Braided hair LC tonight too but the 1/4 cut Spanish is my first milled real. Found a cob last year. Looks to be an early to mid 18th century Pistareen but Ill let the experts chime in
In two trips Ive pulled countless buttons, bits of lead and pewter and some buckle fragments and lots of whatsits. I got the toasted square shaped Braided hair LC tonight too but the 1/4 cut Spanish is my first milled real. Found a cob last year. Looks to be an early to mid 18th century Pistareen but Ill let the experts chime inAttachments
Upvote
54
keep that site all to yourself.








