Cutest little chickenyard in Michigan

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Earlier this month we had been to Algonac, and on the way home we were following along the Saint Clair River. There is a long stretch of road that is several hundred feet away from the river's edge. All the big expensive homes along there are set close
to the river with long driveways between them and the road. We saw a garage sale sign so we pulled in to check it out. They
had an unattached garage several feet from the house and a lady was sitting by the open door and all the stuff was setting
out to be looked at.

Across the drive from the garage was this little chicken yard. It was all decorated with several different things. Behind the
Merry-Go-Round-Horse is a doghouse that had these words over the door. "The Best Little Hen-house In Michigan." The
little sign on the fence by the gate says, "Cajun Hens." On the larger chicken coop are a lot of rustic signs with funny
sayings. I had a good close-up of them but I accidentally deleted it from the camera. The way it was decorated up, it
was the best looking chicken yard I ever saw. LOL. There were 6 hens, of different breeds, and one rooster.

Ray.

Attachments

• Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 232

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer