fever87 Sr. Member Joined Aug 16, 2009 Messages 303 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 0 Location Chesapeake, VA Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705, Equinox 600, GPX 4500 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 15, 2012 Thread Owner #1 I've noticed that many folks how have belt or bx plates that exhibit a manufacture's marking on the back have it highlighted/filled in white. How is this done? Ths below picture is an example of one I found on ebay. Thanks for the help! Attachments oct1011smithcp1.webp 70.3 KB · Views: 298
I've noticed that many folks how have belt or bx plates that exhibit a manufacture's marking on the back have it highlighted/filled in white. How is this done? Ths below picture is an example of one I found on ebay. Thanks for the help!
fever87 Sr. Member Joined Aug 16, 2009 Messages 303 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 0 Location Chesapeake, VA Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705, Equinox 600, GPX 4500 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 12, 2012 Thread Owner #2 baby powder appears to be the answer.