What's new

CZ-7?

Steve G.

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2007
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dallas Oregon
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3
Can anyone advise me as to where the CZ-7 ranks in the Fisher detector family. How good are they and what is one in really good shape worth these days? How do they compare to the Coinstrike?
Thanks,
Steve
 
see u found your way
I saw a cz-7 on e-bay -bid was up to 195.00
but if thats the one your bidding on
this won't help u
good luck
Bill
 
Thanks again Bill. That is not the one I was thinking of, but it might be something to watch.
Steve
 
Fisher CZ history for me is:
CZ-5 Analog display, stepped discrimination 2 9v batts
CZ-6 same as above but splash-proofed
CZ-7 digital display, notch discrimination 12 AA batts, batts drain if not removed after each use
CZ-7A fixed batt drain problem

Really like those two CZ's I had, the 5 which was stolen and the 7 that replaced it. Found many a deep target with both. The CZ-7 died a couple months ago and is hanging in the garage while I decide it's fate. Still have my CZ-20 and a bad disposition toward the new face of the company that built them. I do hope to pick up a CZ-5 again one day but I'd like to work with some other make for the next season.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom