What's new

CZ20, interesting finds.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
4,507
Reaction score
1,039
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
All found with CZ20 on land.

The first pic is my very first coin found with my spanking new 20 back in Feb '94 after five minutes after turning the machine on during a freak thaw out in the woods in an old amusement park circa 1880-1895. The shiny indian came from an old cedar stump in the same grounds as well as the 1859 Canada cent.
 

Attachments

  • DSC05843.webp
    DSC05843.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC05843.webp
    DSC05843.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 292
  • DSC05844.webp
    DSC05844.webp
    43 KB · Views: 301
  • DSC05862.webp
    DSC05862.webp
    42 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC05847.webp
    DSC05847.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 287
  • DSC05848.webp
    DSC05848.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 287
  • DSC05860.webp
    DSC05860.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC05861.webp
    DSC05861.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 304
  • DSC05863.webp
    DSC05863.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC05866.webp
    DSC05866.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC05871.webp
    DSC05871.webp
    43 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC05867.webp
    DSC05867.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC05843.webp
    DSC05843.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 275
Would like to add a bunch more pics but not too good at it.
 

Attachments

  • DSC05896.webp
    DSC05896.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC05895.webp
    DSC05895.webp
    40 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC05892.webp
    DSC05892.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC05889.webp
    DSC05889.webp
    30 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC05887.webp
    DSC05887.webp
    35 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC05893.webp
    DSC05893.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 244
  • DSC05899.webp
    DSC05899.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC05898.webp
    DSC05898.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC05897.webp
    DSC05897.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC05889.webp
    DSC05889.webp
    30 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC05887.webp
    DSC05887.webp
    35 KB · Views: 271
  • DSC05878.webp
    DSC05878.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC05872.webp
    DSC05872.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC05897.webp
    DSC05897.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 255
  • DSC05896.webp
    DSC05896.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC05895.webp
    DSC05895.webp
    40 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC05893.webp
    DSC05893.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC05892.webp
    DSC05892.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC05898.webp
    DSC05898.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC05899.webp
    DSC05899.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC05900.webp
    DSC05900.webp
    43 KB · Views: 241
More perhaps.
 

Attachments

  • DSC05918.webp
    DSC05918.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC05917.webp
    DSC05917.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC05914.webp
    DSC05914.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC05910.webp
    DSC05910.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC05904.webp
    DSC05904.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC05919.webp
    DSC05919.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC05920.webp
    DSC05920.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC05925.webp
    DSC05925.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC05924.webp
    DSC05924.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC05923.webp
    DSC05923.webp
    57 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC05922.webp
    DSC05922.webp
    57.8 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC05921.webp
    DSC05921.webp
    46 KB · Views: 245
I hope to post a few more
 

Attachments

  • DSC05926.webp
    DSC05926.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC05927.webp
    DSC05927.webp
    52 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC05928.webp
    DSC05928.webp
    48 KB · Views: 232
More
 

Attachments

  • DSC05929.webp
    DSC05929.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC05930.webp
    DSC05930.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC05936.webp
    DSC05936.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC05935.webp
    DSC05935.webp
    46 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC05933.webp
    DSC05933.webp
    48 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC05932.webp
    DSC05932.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC05937.webp
    DSC05937.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC05938.webp
    DSC05938.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC05939.webp
    DSC05939.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC05940.webp
    DSC05940.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC05945.webp
    DSC05945.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC05944.webp
    DSC05944.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 224
Finale'
 

Attachments

  • DSC05948.webp
    DSC05948.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC05946.webp
    DSC05946.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC05950.webp
    DSC05950.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC05951.webp
    DSC05951.webp
    27 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC05952.webp
    DSC05952.webp
    59.7 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC05961.webp
    DSC05961.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC05960.webp
    DSC05960.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC05956.webp
    DSC05956.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC05955.webp
    DSC05955.webp
    80.5 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC05962.webp
    DSC05962.webp
    55.6 KB · Views: 198
Save the bolivia coin to your local area and zoom in using windows picture viewer. Try it with others of you wish.
 
I did not find the Morgan, I bought it. All others found with my 20. Never found a silver dollar. My buddy found a Peace Dollar with a toy Radio Shack detector at the base of huge old tree along the Erie Canal in NY. Another buddy of mine picked one up near an old foundation by sight. I dug this medallion (shown next to Morgan) thinking it was an alum can, overload signal and all.
 
I can remember where I found most of these. I cant remember where I found some of these. I'm getting a bit old I guess.
 
Impressive finds with the CZ-20. I only use my 20 in the water but also have the CZ-6a which is one of the land versions. You did good with the photos too. :hello2:
 
Thanks Sandman this was tough to pull off I had to take all the picks and mask off my flash just right and then do batch resizing I canned half the picks to get what I wanted and then post 12 at a time it was brutal it took me about three hours to do I'm still learning the camera and software but I just wanted to show some of the cool stuff I found over the last fifteen years it seems weird I found all these cool Canadian pieces I live thirty miles south of the border pickins are slimmin down but they are still out there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom