What's new

Da Sand Crab

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just checkin on you! Hope all is well in Hawaii!
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the concern guys and gals.
We all stayed up until 3 a.m. awaiting the first wave. Thank God that it was only about 6 ft. and apart from knocking a few boats around in the harbors, no injuries or major damage.
Happy Hunting to all. :icon_thumleft:
 
Glad all is well over there ....it could
have been a lot worse I guess.....
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Good to hear! Now get back getting those beach goodie
 
Unfortunately, I am without a detector at the moment.
Both my Excal and my Sand Shark are away for repair.
I bought another Excal but it is still in transit.
And lastly I just sold my extra Sand Shark.
Conditions aren't that good anyway.
 
Good luck to you and your family,God Bless.
 
Glad all is well... what is the pic in your Avatar?Ginger?
 
Glad to read that all is well with you and your family, Da Sand Crab.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom