What's new

Dalton

twiasp

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
665
Reaction score
366
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a Dalton this weekend, figured i would share with the forums here. Enjoy. 3 inches long, made of quartzite, found in Oklahoma.

IMG_0015-2_zps308c1bb2.jpg
 
Upvote 0
metal_detector.gif
Nice find twiasp!
 
Awesome! That thing's sharp!
 
Great find,congrats oh and nice find...
 
Last edited:
That's a great find! Congratulations!
 
She's a BEAUT!!!!! CONGRATS.. HH
 
Nice! I'm not sure I've ever seen one made of quartzite. Sure is pretty.
 
Wow! That's a nice find!
 
As narrow as it looks you are lucky it is not broken. Nice save
 
That is awesome to find one with such a long tip still intact...thanks for sharing!
 
Good example and big. Congratulations on that one. Do you find many in your area. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks for the kind words. This is only the 2nd Dalton i have found, but found in the same spot, so i think it will be wise to check there more lol. The first one i found was a nub of a thing, heavily reworked and made of flint, only about 1.5 inches long. I am very happy with this one =)
 
That is an amazing find. In what part of the country did you find it?
 
I know! We find quartzite here but that was made by a master craftsman.
 
That's a fine piece!!!

I'm sure you will enjoy that one for a while!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom