What's new

Damn it a holiday no fix today lol

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
Ha I was planning a road trip for today havent been on one in quite awhile and have been waiting to hit a bank that had a bunch of keepers a while ago ... figuring that I could sneak away for the day and get a fix kinda got the shakes ... before I had to and work on the boat and get a bunch of stuff done this week , Ed
 
Upvote 0
Ha Ha I know what you mean Scalper. I needed a fix so bad I actually hit the service desk while we were at Walmart last nite, bought 5 rolls of dimes - skunk! What did I expect?

Thank goodness for the metal detector. Hit a nearby ballpark this morning and dug 3 wheats and a 1918 merc-YES! Did that and was home by noon.

Good luck getting that fix and HH!

AMC
 
I got my fix today. I went to Super Walmart and got $100 in dimes found two silver Rosies so far. Also got $50 in nickles and $10 in pennies. So I'm set for the afternoon.

HH
Cat
 
I got 10 boxes Saturday to tide ME over- us silverholics have to plan ahead, there ain't no 12 step program gonna fix this. LOL I surely hate bank holidays, fortunately my dump banks are always open sos I can always go watch the counter do its magic. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom