What's new

Dance auditions

auditionsinfo

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Delhi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is using metal detector in auditions is legal?
 
I do a pretty mean "Barber Dance". 😮
 
? images.webp
 
Just looked it up. $4000 fine and 10 years in jail. No it's not legal!
 
Just looked it up. $4000 fine and 10 years in jail. No it's not legal!

And we don't even know the place the O.P. was talking about, right ? And then add: "They confiscate the detector and cut your hands off". So that .... all the skittish newbies who read this will then promptly rush to their nearest bored desk-bound pencil pusher grovelling for permissions everywhere they come to. "Lest something awful happen to them", like what they read about on the internet. Doh! :)
 
I thought it was a hang,draw and quartering offense.
 
ok, I'll bite. What kind of auditions?
 
I have a mean wiggle when I find silver!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom