diggindeeper2013

Feb 28, 2013
palmyra
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter challenger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll find the silver soon

thanks bud i know i will but its eating at me lol.....but for only doing this hobby for 3 weeks now i have a jar full of coins and rings and im happy with that.... the only problem im running into is hunting ground idk where else to go in the area im at....

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paitence my friend , great things come to those who wait..But- we hope we wont have to wait too long!! SOON BUDDY SOON.

PeteWmass

Nov 26, 2012
South Hadley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pick a random patch of woods or overgrown lot....that always works for me.....

OP
OP
D

diggindeeper2013

Feb 28, 2013
palmyra
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter challenger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pick a random patch of woods or overgrown lot....that always works for me.....

i will definetly have to try that out bud thanks.....maybe this weekend ill get lucky lol...where i live i am running out of hunting ground bc im not familar with the area ...??? sux

HappyRyan

Mar 14, 2013
Midland, TX
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel ya, I been looking for mine for a while. Low and behold i found one in my own front yard last week. Go figure...

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keep hitting the same places and where houses have been torn down, old schools. It will come!

OP
OP
D

diggindeeper2013

Feb 28, 2013
palmyra
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter challenger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep hitting the same places and where houses have been torn down, old schools. It will come!

ive noticed that dig kzoo ....i keep going to the same place and cant believe that i keep walking out of there with stuff

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
In 2 years I've found only one silver coin, but it's a humdinger! 1923 Peace silver dollar. Amazingly it was a surface eyeball find! And yep, in an old overgrown field with evidence of a few old concrete foundations in it. We'd detected that old field a lot, finding groovy things. So -- you never know where or when you'll find treasure. If I hadn't been SLOWLY walking back & forth in a pattern staring at the ground while my son had his turn with detector, wouldn't have found my silver dollar! Nearly passed it by as it looked like a dusty old white poker chip, lol. But leaned closer, saw the rays radiating from her head & busted out crying cuz at that instant I knew what I'd found I've noticed lots of you guys yell or cuss when you make a cool find, but this old lady usually just cries or laughs. Another suggestion to maximize your finding silver coins is to get permission from private property owners to detect their property in the oldest sections of your town. Have fun every time you go out! Silver will surprise you happily soon! Andi

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I feel your pain happens to me way to often for my liking lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread