hbrown22 Sr. Member Joined Jul 23, 2013 Messages 385 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location north Middle Tennessee Primary Interest: Other Oct 13, 2013 #1 My 9 yr old finally found her first real artifact! She was so excited and I am very proud normally it's lots of triangle shaped rocks, not today! Upvote 0
My 9 yr old finally found her first real artifact! She was so excited and I am very proud normally it's lots of triangle shaped rocks, not today!
Neanderthal Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 1,263 Reaction score 435 Golden Thread 0 Location oklahoma Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Oct 15, 2013 #21 Awww, good job. You go gurly gurl~!
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 15, 2013 #22 Great job to her and to you mom !!!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2013 #23 In this first pic of your daughter holding it in her hand she has the look of.....look what I found, hehe.
In this first pic of your daughter holding it in her hand she has the look of.....look what I found, hehe.