G gwhitson Full Member Joined Feb 16, 2007 Messages 125 Reaction score 128 Golden Thread 0 Location nw ar--se ks Detector(s) used whites dfx Oct 29, 2012 #1 not my day, did manage one good one Attachments Resampled_2012-10-29_18-13-43_4281.webp 102.3 KB · Views: 94 Upvote 0
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2012 #2 As far as points are concerned that would be a great southern Florida day. Count your blessings and thanks for sharing.
As far as points are concerned that would be a great southern Florida day. Count your blessings and thanks for sharing.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2012 #3 That end scraper looks pretty good from here. I went today and found NOTHING not even a chip. That would be a great day for me.
That end scraper looks pretty good from here. I went today and found NOTHING not even a chip. That would be a great day for me.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Oct 30, 2012 #4 gwhitson said: not my day, did manage one good one Click to expand... I'm stuck at work, so I'm not going to play my violin for you. Lol! They aren't bad.
gwhitson said: not my day, did manage one good one Click to expand... I'm stuck at work, so I'm not going to play my violin for you. Lol! They aren't bad.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2012 #5 Beats what I found today - Paper work at the office. - Nice finds & keep looking.