What's new

Day off

gearjammer

Full Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
226
Reaction score
332
Golden Thread
0
Location
northern Caifornia
Detector(s) used
Etrac and Ace 350 and a Gold Bug now.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Muddpunk and me got out for couple hours today.I found 4 wheats, 1960 quarter. $4.41 in all. Don't know his total, he got 1 wheat I know.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 14
great_find.gif
Nice finds - you are on your way to becoming a rich MD'er! :) Thanks for sharing...
 
Congrats to you on your 1960 quarter - wheaties and clad finds and thanks for sharing your post - keep up the great finds.

Texas ED
 
Id be happy with those!!!!
 
I still get excited when I find a silver quarter. I mean my vision gets blurry and I start shaking just short of full blown convulsions. Excited!
 
Congratualtions on the silver find! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom