What's new

Daylilies

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our daylilies are starting to bloom so I thought I would share some of the nicer ones with you. The last two pictures are the same lily taken with and without the black background.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1245a.webp
    DSCN1245a.webp
    64.6 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN1244.webp
    DSCN1244.webp
    82.8 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN1248.webp
    DSCN1248.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN1249.webp
    DSCN1249.webp
    111 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN1233.webp
    DSCN1233.webp
    246.6 KB · Views: 71
Those are beautiful! Our day lillies are getting ready go bloom, and the irises are all a memory.
 
That background helps bring forth the colors. Very beautiful flowers!
 
Nice photos.

Did you know you can eat daylilies?

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Nice photos.

Did you know you can eat daylilies?

GOD Bless

Chris

Now you tell me. I just thinned my garden out and threw a bunch away. I do have a lot of the naturalizers so I may munch on one tomorrow.
 
They're beautiful! I love my day lilies...too pretty to eat. Now, the purslane the wild one...I thought the flowers were pretty, made the mistake of digging up while detecting and planting in a pot at home. Needless to say they were about to take over...coming up everywhere. Have not eaten any yet. Guineas & chickens won't touch it. https://dengarden.com/gardening/portulaca
 
Nice! I'm a daylilly fan (don't tell my buddies!)
 
Nice! I'm a daylilly fan (don't tell my buddies!)

I enjoy getting down and dirty in our flower beds. But, the one thing I hate is nut grass!
 
:idea1: :laughing11:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom