nevrdundetecting

Sep 26, 2005
Wayne Co., WV
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, White's Prizm III, Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Pro-Find 15 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Days 3 and 4 with my new NOX 600 were pretty good. I went to the local lake beach and hunted. Found 3 earrings, a tungsten carbide ring, and 85 cents. None of the jewelry is real though unfortunately...no markings whatsoever, except for the King Will Tungsten Carbide ring.

Loving the new NOX, although i will say, i returned to an old homesite/cellar hole that i hit hard about 17 years ago with my White's Prizm III and i dont seem to have missed anything. I found a lot of stuff with that detector, loved it at the time.

I may go back to the 1850s cabin next weekend where i found the 14k ring last week. I hope to find some period relics or coins there at some point, although i hear it had been heavily detected over the last 30 years or so.

Attachments

• 20221211_182533.jpg
    20221211_182533.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 40
Upvote 6

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Days 3 and 4 with my new NOX 600 were pretty good. I went to the local lake beach and hunted. Found 3 earrings, a tungsten carbide ring, and 85 cents. None of the jewelry is real though unfortunately...no markings whatsoever, except for the King Will Tungsten Carbide ring.

Loving the new NOX, although i will say, i returned to an old homesite/cellar hole that i hit hard about 17 years ago with my White's Prizm III and i dont seem to have missed anything. I found a lot of stuff with that detector, loved it at the time.

I may go back to the 1850s cabin next weekend where i found the 14k ring last week. I hope to find some period relics or coins there at some point, although i hear it had been heavily detected over the last 30 years or so.
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions