DCNR Orders Finders Keepers from Dents Run / April 18, 12 noon

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post has been removed for now and put on hold. We are trying to work out a deal with DCNR so we can return to the Dents Run site in March or April for 1 week with Kendall Drilling and the History Channel to prove our find. I will post updates when I can. Thank You

Update/ Jan 1st, If we do not have the drilling permits from DCNR by March 1st we will go back to court. I want this site drilled and dug up before June 15th. That is the 150 year ago date it was losted and this has gone on to long. Its time to find out whats there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we showed up and so did Channel 6 News from Johnstown Pa. but no XXXX :dontknow:. So we did not get our dummy satcam's back but we did find a picture of one of them . These are the dummy cams that XXXX said looked like a remote controled pipe bomb so they took all 3 down and drove them back to XXXX in XXXXXX ( stupid) ???, sat cam.jpg You can see the mother board from a TV remote dead center through a clear window. I made the satcam from parts of a TV remote and I have no idea how to build a remote controled pipe bomb. :icon_scratch: Well Channel 6 News will show the report on this Thursday night April 19, check it out. Next week we start the court fight to get the History Channel on site to film the Dents Run Story and a dig :hello2:.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finders Keepers Must Vacate Dents Run Site | www.wjactv.com

For those that did not see the Channel 6 and 8 News Report click on the link above to watch it. O Ya, We did show up with Channel 6 News to remove our drilling equipment from the drill site but XXXX was a no show:dontknow:. We counted 15 XXXX trucks driving by the site when the film crew was there but they would not stop . We still have our security on site and no court in the country can make me take it all down even if they could find everything. If anyone tries to dig at the site we will have it on camera again. We go to court next week to start the paper work to get the History Channel on site and this time maybe a dig will be in order. Thank You all for your help :notworthy:

Last edited:

PYRATE

Jun 24, 2012
Cackalacky
Detector(s) used
arrr, just need me nose
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Based upon what I've seen on about a gazillion tv shows that contraption looks a lot like a bomb.

If you wanted it to look like a camera, why did you camouflage it and why isn't there a visible lens?

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything going on here?
Yeah, some familiar stories on the FK website:

Pirate silver

Jesuit gold

Beale codes (complete with Historical Society conspiracy)

..and a TV remote camo taped to a tree

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread