What's new

Deadman's cave

Goldseeker74

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Messages
41
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Los Angeles, California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone ever been searching for the Deadman's cave near Crestone, Colorado? I wanted to chat with other treasure hunters who have been down into Deadman's creek area. I have been searching in that area for 3 years and found all sorts of mines, prospect tunnels, and Spanish markers.
 
Has anyone ever been searching for the Deadman's cave near Crestone, Colorado? I wanted to chat with other treasure hunters who have been down into Deadman's creek area. I have been searching in that area for 3 years and found all sorts of mines, prospect tunnels, and Spanish markers.
Haven’t made it down yet but I’ve read about it, ever make it down there?
 
Has anyone ever been searching for the Deadman's cave near Crestone, Colorado? I wanted to chat with other treasure hunters who have been down into Deadman's creek area. I have been searching in that area for 3 years and found all sorts of mines, prospect tunnels, and Spanish markers.
What kind of Spanish markers.
 
Has anyone ever been searching for the Deadman's cave near Crestone, Colorado? I wanted to chat with other treasure hunters who have been down into Deadman's creek area. I have been searching in that area for 3 years and found all sorts of mines, prospect tunnels, and Spanish markers.
You guys out West have the best names for places! Hey,Fat,if you read this,nice to hear from ya!
 
I'm thinking years past, at least 1 or 2 TN members were there.
 
Was another member writing a book, covered Colorado treasure legends. Don't know if he ever finished the book, has been a couple years since then.
 
I go down to SLV a lot but haven't been around Crestone that much. I mainly spend time on the west side these days. There's some peculiar things there, I don't know if they're spanish related, but I'm mostly looking for NDN pictographs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom