What's new

Dear Treasure Net

Is that sarcasm!?! (Please tell me if I took that the wrong, I don't understand sarcasm)
 
We will end it right Now HenryWalton, if that was meant to be an attack, Please refrain in the future.
All members are created equal

What Jeff said times 2...

Just like a TV, if you don't like what is playing change your channel..

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America
 
Thanks for the quote treasure hunter nice video kemer
 
I'm hoping to see you make some great finds jolteon , don't get caught up in any of the negativity . There is a solid majority
here on T-net that are supportive of your venture ,and I think it's safe to say very few of us have found a cache - it's high
on my list of things to find ! Good Luck ! Keep us posted on what you find .
 
Thank you I will keep it up to date. I plan to release it all at once at the beginning of January 2015
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom