What's new

December 6th ballpark finds

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to get me a silver ring today at the ballpark along with some clad. Just as I was leaving another guy showed up to do some detecting that I know and I showed him my finds.

dec6.1.webp
dec6.2.webp
 
HEY TIFFANY! Now that is cool stuff. If that was a regular silver ring it would be worth a few bucks, but attach Tiffany to it and the price of Poker goes way up! Congrats!!!! :headbang:
 
WTG on the Tiffany ring. :hello2: Nice nab. Glad you're still getting out.

HH
 
dang, not everyday Tiffany and co. is posted on here, WTG! that is a nice find Giant!
 
Wow, Tiffany! Now that's classy! Nice find
 
SILVER-SILVER-SILVER--GOTTA LOVE IT !
 
Sweet Tiff ring!

HH
 
Wow - cool Tiffany ring Giant!! Gotta be worth a couple $$ :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom