What's new

Decent finds for the weekend

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hit up a couple places and did fairly well. Now that the snow is all gone, it was great to get out and detect.
The older coins are: 1930 Buffalo nickel and the following Wheaties; 1919s, 1945, 1956 and one which needs some cleaning up.
Two rings and one toe ring (nothing special); the middle ring has a mark I've never seen before but I'm pretty sure it's not worth anything.
 

Attachments

  • Modern coins.webp
    Modern coins.webp
    339.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Older coins.webp
    Older coins.webp
    373.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Car & buckle tip.webp
    Car & buckle tip.webp
    283.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Rings.webp
    Rings.webp
    112 KB · Views: 129
  • Mark.webp
    Mark.webp
    130.8 KB · Views: 122

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom