What's new

Declassified CIA document about using remote viewing dowsers

Red_desert

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
7,498
Reaction score
4,365
Golden Thread
0
Location
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, though, CIA files concerning a secretive remote viewing project known as 'Sun Streak' have seemingly indicated that a psychic may have located the missing Ark back in the 1980s.

At the time, the CIA had experimented heavily with using people with apparent psychic abilities to spy on enemy countries using a technique known as remote viewing which effectively involves using the powers of the mind to see what lies at distant locations.


Remote viewer found the Ark of the Covenant, CIA files claim
 
Now, though, CIA files concerning a secretive remote viewing project known as 'Sun Streak' have seemingly indicated that a psychic may have located the missing Ark back in the 1980s.

At the time, the CIA had experimented heavily with using people with apparent psychic abilities to spy on enemy countries using a technique known as remote viewing which effectively involves using the powers of the mind to see what lies at distant locations.


Remote viewer found the Ark of the Covenant, CIA files claim
That's crazy!!! They should have kept that classified.
 
CIA has used mind control & remote viewing since the 1960's
Chinese used it on their entire population
Walter Reed Hospital was used to cleanse the mind of certain agents.
Nothing new if you know where to look or whom to ask
Had a friend who's memory was partial deleted Told me it took 6 days, "but they didn't clear it all"
Kept his wife up at the Watergate Hotel. She conferred everything he told me.
OUR GOV
 
Now, though, CIA files concerning a secretive remote viewing project known as 'Sun Streak' have seemingly indicated that a psychic may have located the missing Ark back in the 1980s.

At the time, the CIA had experimented heavily with using people with apparent psychic abilities to spy on enemy countries using a technique known as remote viewing which effectively involves using the powers of the mind to see what lies at distant locations.


Remote viewer found the Ark of the Covenant, CIA files claim
This article hits the nail on the head—the huge problem of trying to interpret what they remote viewed. I recall an old article I read about they were looking for some Middle East terrorists. Remote viewing said they were in a tent. Govt spent countless hours scouring satellite photos to no avail. As it turned out the tent was inside some warehouse.

Another example somebody asked people to guess what was found in some mine. I said “something you find in a hospital”. It turned out to be nitro glycerine. Yes, you can find that in a hospital for heart patients. But you see you can be a thousand miles off and still be “correct”.

The whole Star Gate program recruited the best psychic talent in the country and it was cancelled. On top of that I highly suspect they were giving some of these viewers psychedelics and some of them went insane. Well, maybe it was just evil spirits that entered their soul but whatever it was it was not good. I had my own episodes with such—when I layed down and closed my eyes to go to sleep I felt like I was being pulled down into hell. Not very fun. I don’t remember how long that lasted but at least a few weeks. Any time you open up your Charla’s you invite evil to enter. Very bad idea!
 
I did an experiment of my own. I posted photos of the site believed to have the Ark, to a FB pendulum group. Did not mention anything about this site, only instructed on techniques. Out of thousands only 3 participated. One person mentioned 2 angels (which would be on the Ark). Another mentioned ram with a question mark (not understanding why).
 
They made a movie about government (U.S.) experiments in remote viewing. I think it was called "Men Who Stare at Goats" or something similar. Based on actual experiments.
 
I did an experiment of my own. I posted photos of the site believed to have the Ark, to a FB pendulum group. Did not mention anything about this site, only instructed on techniques. Out of thousands only 3 participated. One person mentioned 2 angels (which would be on the Ark). Another mentioned ram with a question mark (not understanding why).
That says to me they were reading your thoughts. I don’t recall all the protocol for remote viewing but I think some third-party person would place the coordinates of the site inside an envelope and the remote viewer would not even open it. Them they draw a sketch of what they “saw”. Then when enough viewers got similar results they still had to interpret what it was. No doubt they had some success but close only counts in horseshoes and hand gernades.
 
Last edited:
That says to me they were reading your thoughts. I don’t recall all the protocol for remote viewing but I think some third-party person would place the coordinates of the site inside an envelope and the remote viewer would not even open it. Them they draw a sketch of what they “saw”. Then when enough viewers got similar results they still had to interpret what it was. No doubt they had some success but close only counts in horseshoes and hand gernades.
That definably is a possibility. The other or 3rd person only marked hits, without trying to identify targets. Those hits to me looked credible. Tim who had the digging show searching for pirate chests in Florida. He emailed me photos. If I told him probably only loose scatter targets that irrated him. Then if I did mark a treasure, he sometimes said that 5 other dowsers marked the same spot. I realized what happened.
 
Now, though, CIA files concerning a secretive remote viewing project known as 'Sun Streak' have seemingly indicated that a psychic may have located the missing Ark back in the 1980s.

At the time, the CIA had experimented heavily with using people with apparent psychic abilities to spy on enemy countries using a technique known as remote viewing which effectively involves using the powers of the mind to see what lies at distant locations.


Remote viewer found the Ark of the Covenant, CIA files claim
Interesting, I just wanted to ask in this forum have treasure hunters used remote viewers or psychics? And now here it is!

I'm a remote viewer for last 8 years and beginner in treasure hunting. I also came to an idea to combine remote viewing with treasure hunting. Meaning that I would use RV to find and detect possible locations of treasures of even piece of jewelry on a beach or whatever another site. I have tested a couple of times would this model would work. I asked to my friends hide a piece of pyrite and I had to find it and describe the location. And I did it. I'm curious has anyone else earlier tried to use RV or psychics to find valuables?


In case you haven't anything heard about RV before, then you can find detailed information about it on International RV Association website irva.org. personally I have written 3 books about RV. So if somebody has questions I would gladly respond.

Many thanks for your attention and I will look forward to hearing from you back soon.

With Best Wishes,
Tommi aka Sun Streak
 
They made a movie about government (U.S.) experiments in remote viewing. I think it was called "Men Who Stare at Goats" or something similar. Based on actual experiments.
There is also documentary "Third Eye Spies" about a development of the RV program from 70s to 90s. Recommend.
 
Read The Sleeping Prophet, about Edgar Cayce. I believe some of his prophecies were actually based on remote viewing.
It’s a paranormal thing, and sounds wacko.
We know Hitler used mediums to try to advance his cause, etc.
 
Read The Sleeping Prophet, about Edgar Cayce. I believe some of his prophecies were actually based on remote viewing.
It’s a paranormal thing, and sounds wacko.
We know Hitler used mediums to try to advance his cause, etc.
Thanks! Yeah, I believe that. I've been studying and doing remote viewing for last 8 years. It's like another skill like playing guitar or piano etc. at first you are only to play a couple of accords but through time you learn to play songs. Meaning, doing RV so long it becomes natural, so I completely believe that Casey channeled his information.

Governments and Intel agencies have used psychics for decades to get information about "enemies"😊 that's why us military started their own RV program in 70s.
 
on the other end of things, not remote viewing, I read in some old historical writings, I think it was Procopius, that the ark eventually ended up in Constantinople. After the General Belisarius reconquered North Africa, Spain and Italy. The emperor Justinian was advised by his advisors to send the Ark back to Jerusalem along with all the other Jewish treasures. Every place the Ark had been suffered destruction. They feared Constantinople would get destroyed with the Ark being there.

The Ark isn't explicitly mentioned, but many believe it was among the Jewish treasures that Justinian sent to the Christian churches in Jerusalem. It is just called the Jewish Temple Treasures.


So, the odds are the Ark did go back to Jerusalem. "The Middle East"
 
I'm not sure how to remote view, unless I got hit on the head and saw stars.
I believe in a connection line into a Map or towards a direction..
I believe it can be generated from thought, Elements, or written Noun!
 
on the other end of things, not remote viewing, I read in some old historical writings, I think it was Procopius, that the ark eventually ended up in Constantinople. After the General Belisarius reconquered North Africa, Spain and Italy. The emperor Justinian was advised by his advisors to send the Ark back to Jerusalem along with all the other Jewish treasures. Every place the Ark had been suffered destruction. They feared Constantinople would get destroyed with the Ark being there.

The Ark isn't explicitly mentioned, but many believe it was among the Jewish treasures that Justinian sent to the Christian churches in Jerusalem. It is just called the Jewish Temple Treasures.


So, the odds are the Ark did go back to Jerusalem. "The Middle East"
Popular guesses today for ark location:
A) Ethiopian church
B) in Heaven
C) Rosslyn Chapel
D) Balantrodoch (Balantrodoc)

I’m caught between B & D.
 
Well, if it did make its way back to the churches of Jerusalem.
The templars would have at least seen it one of the churches.
If not taken it back with them as botty.

So, your D spot holds a high position if they removed it.

This is the issue with the Ark. supposedly, it can only be with the Jewish people in Jerusalem.
Maybe this was the downfall of the knights templar.

Have you visited the area, in Scotland looked between the oaks and the elm trees?


Any dowsers/remote viewers could you all look at this area and see if you can get a signal?
Balantrodoch in Scotland
 
In my studies (brief) Balantrodoch was an important location for Templars who escaped the onslaught. For many years it was thought to be an allegorical name. I believe that they eventually went to Greenland & Nova Scotia (New Scotland) from this origin.
 
In my studies (brief) Balantrodoch was an important location for Templars who escaped the onslaught. For many years it was thought to be an allegorical name. I believe that they eventually went to Greenland & Nova Scotia (New Scotland) from this origin.
I've heard this.

I hope they didn't end up at oak Island.
They'll never find it there...🤣

I would love to see if a remote viewer/dowser could check the area at the old temple church.
They say the Ark can only be in Jerusalem or the place it is at will be destroyed.
Balantrodoch fits that for sure.

Nova Scotia is a good choice also
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom