What's new

Decorative Pistol Powder Flask found today

calmerthanu

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
688
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon / minelab x-terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
diggin an old house site i had been at earlier in the fall, found the usual randon brass pieces and other doodads, then popped out this beauty, the front to a civil war era pisotl powder flask, beautiful eagle and crossed pistols design

734752_4884919895144_1698102803_n.webp
 
Upvote 14
Great find, congrats!
 
:o Holey Mackeral , that is an awesome powder flask.

The crossed pistols are very cool , :cool:

Congrats
 
Awesome find. I love it.
 
That is a fantastic save. Still on my wish list!
 
Nice find. I believe that is a Union pistol powder flask.
 
Beautiful! I bet that would restore well, too!

Congrats,


Buck
 
Awesome flask I found my first flask last year

ForumRunner_20130120_081622.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom