What's new

Demonic Entity Climbs on Walmart Semi Trailer- What Happens Next is UNBELIEVABLE 😱

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,242
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THORAZINE DRIP ANYONE ?

On 03/06/2026 at 1241 hours,
I, Officer V. Orton was dispatched to 2000 John Harden Drive in reference to a disturbance. Upon arrival, I observed a white female, Anatishia Barnhart, standing on top of a 18-wheeler trailer. I gave her multiple verbal commands to Barnhart to get off the trailer the same way she got up there and she refused to get down without a ladder. Barnhart was yelling and cussing at officers refusing to get off the trailer without a ladder. Officers tried to deescalate the situation and Barnhart kept yelling and started to yell at people that were not on the trailer. Barnhart started to jump, kick and punch the air like she was fighting someone before the fire department arrived on scene

Fire department and medics arrived on scene. Medics determined Barnhart was a danger to herself and other. Barnhart climbed down a ladder the fire department provided for her to safely get off the trailer. Officer placed Barnhart in handcuffs and checked for fit due to her erratic behavior and for the safety of everyone. Medics placed Barnhart in protective custody. I checked Barhart's backpack for weapons before giving it to medics. While checking her backpack, I found a butterfly marijuana storage container and grinder with green leafy residue inside. I informed Barnhart she was under arrest for possession of drug paraphernalia. Medics transported Barnhart to Unity Hospital.

I issued Barnhart an appearance agreement with a court date of May 13, 2026 at Jacksonville District Court. Due to Barnhart being admitted to the hospital, I was unable to fingerprint her on the charge. The butterfly marijuana storage container and grinder was placed into evidence at Jacksonville Police Department. I submitted the container to be sent off to the crime lab for testing of the green leafy substance inside.
 
That's not a demon, but it is definitely a lot lizard....
demon-and-angel.gif
 
I don't think I could survive in the US,, due simply to the fact that I don't know what is being said ?.. I am a literary guy, read lots of darn books and all, but there is some sort of disconnect (personally) with the spoken English of the United States.. I know this is a weird situation (the video posted) and certain scenarios will present difficulties ,, but even just regular news reports, or those Late night TV celeb talk shows, I mean what are they talking about ? or more precisely how are they talking about what they are talking about ?
It is a different language.... totally.
 
I don't think I could survive in the US,, due simply to the fact that I don't know what is being said ?.. I am a literary guy, read lots of darn books and all, but there is some sort of disconnect (personally) with the spoken English of the United States.. I know this is a weird situation (the video posted) and certain scenarios will present difficulties ,, but even just regular news reports, or those Late night TV celeb talk shows, I mean what are they talking about ? or more precisely how are they talking about what they are talking about ?
It is a different language.... totally.
Its the six seven language culture !! If you dont know, now ya know !! 6 7 is the new norm, and no one knows WTF is up !!
 
I don't think I could survive in the US,, due simply to the fact that I don't know what is being said ?.. I am a literary guy, read lots of darn books and all, but there is some sort of disconnect (personally) with the spoken English of the United States.. I know this is a weird situation (the video posted) and certain scenarios will present difficulties ,, but even just regular news reports, or those Late night TV celeb talk shows, I mean what are they talking about ? or more precisely how are they talking about what they are talking about ?
It is a different language.... totally.
Hey ! Your Guess is as Good as Mine & I'm 100% American !

The Reason She needs a Thorazine Big-Gulp & A trip to the Happy Home Where Life is Beautiful all Time :coffee2:
 
I don't think I could survive in the US,, due simply to the fact that I don't know what is being said ?

For your edification....

Lot Lizard = Truck Stop hooker

$_57.webp
 
I don't think I could survive in the US,, due simply to the fact that I don't know what is being said ?.. I am a literary guy, read lots of darn books and all, but there is some sort of disconnect (personally) with the spoken English of the United States.. I know this is a weird situation (the video posted) and certain scenarios will present difficulties ,, but even just regular news reports, or those Late night TV celeb talk shows, I mean what are they talking about ? or more precisely how are they talking about what they are talking about ?
It is a different language.... totally.
I had to laugh because that is how I usually feel when I listen to Englishman, Gary Drayton when he talks on the Oak Island show.
 
Yeah the English are just as bad....:award_star_gold_2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom