What's new

denver area Vacation

acute collector

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
wisconsin
Hello fellow CR hunters.

Well I went on a vaction from the home to go to the denver area and I noticed a few things while lookin for halves.

1. not too many ppl know about halves.
2. wells fargo is a great dump bank. No fees to return (get an account!)
3. someone here is marking on the rims of coins (2 paralell lines)
4. who ever it is got alot (but not all!)
5. the tellers here are HOT!
6. I got 2 boxes of 1999 d
7. I found a 1999 d with a clip.


alll in all it has been a great trip and I cant wait to get home.
 
Upvote 0
Yea Brinks boxes been marked pretty good, black marks and red ones too. Loomis just has the black ones. Wonder where they're getting their coin cause I'm dumping into the third armoured service LOL. HH all, Mark
 
ME_CO said:
Wonder where they're getting their coin cause I'm dumping into the third armoured service LOL.

And another guy is probly dumping them right back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom