What's new

Designed Shield Fob?

Bramblefind

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
4,024
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
T2/F75 SE
I found this today at a home site. Do you think it is just a design or could it have any significance? No markings that I could see.

Thanks ;D
x1gi76.jpg


sl7dlh.jpg


2vcgryf.jpg
 
Almost looks like a very stylized letter. Kinda hard to make out though. If you put some baby powder in the engraving and take another photo it might help.
 
Upvote 0
metaldetectingtaylor said:
Definitely a fob, but looks like just a design to me. Nice one

Yep probably right on :icon_thumleft: Thanks!

NOLA_Ken said:
Almost looks like a very stylized letter. Kinda hard to make out though. If you put some baby powder in the engraving and take another photo it might help.

Didn't have any baby powder - so I used flour :dontknow: :laughing7: and I straightened it a little. Maybe it will help-

263gaco.jpg
 
Upvote 0
NOLA_Ken said:
Almost looks like a very stylized letter. Kinda hard to make out though. If you put some baby powder in the engraving and take another photo it might help.
looks like a Y to me.... in some fancy type of script lettering.
 
Upvote 0
Super nice find Bramble! :thumbsup: It looks like a "Y" to me too. Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom