What's new

Detecting a Lake Michigan beach

IHC656

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
345
Reaction score
1,961
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have never seen the Lake so flat before.
You may be able to see Big Red off in the distance (Holland Michigan light house).
And no I found nothing interesting.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5411.webp
    IMG_5411.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5412.webp
    IMG_5412.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5414.webp
    IMG_5414.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
I have never seen the Lake so flat before.
You may be able to see Big Red off in the distance (Holland Michigan light house).
And no I found nothing interesting.
Sheesh you have some monster lakes there. Could have fooled me into thinking it was the ocean.
 
Sheesh you have some monster lakes there. Could have fooled me into thinking it was the ocean.
Technically they are inland sea’s. But labeled lakes because they are fresh water.
 
Holland is a nice port there. i have fished every port On the western side of Michigan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom