What's new

Detecting buddies in Central Kentucky

lookingharder

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
434
Reaction score
753
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't seen any current post to this sub-forum. I'm just a little north of Harrodsburg and looking for anyone interested in doing some metal detecting or relic hunting. I've seen a few members looking for the same but nothing in the last year. I'm a disabled vet so I'm available almost anytime. I'm a pretty hard core hunter so I don't mind staying out all day and hunting the hard to get to sites. I've waded creeks looking for old bottles, spent all day digging old outhouses for coins. I don't mind doing a lot of research for places to hunt or even road trips.
 
Hey I'm in Central KY and do not mind traveling a bit. I work a lot but could drive and hunt with you. I just don't have permission to hunt quality sites right now where
I am. I don't mind hitting "hunted out" places as along we have permission. I can sometimes find stuff others have missed.
 
I'm in central Ky. also,I live in Mt.Vernon.I'm just getting started in the hobby and would love to hook up with some hunting buddies.I'm working on some leads for places in this area.
 
My father lives in brodhead. And i would like to hunt woth you.some
 
I haven't seen any current post to this sub-forum. I'm just a little north of Harrodsburg and looking for anyone interested in doing some metal detecting or relic hunting. I've seen a few members looking for the same but nothing in the last year. I'm a disabled vet so I'm available almost anytime. I'm a pretty hard core hunter so I don't mind staying out all day and hunting the hard to get to sites. I've waded creeks looking for old bottles, spent all day digging old outhouses for coins. I don't mind doing a lot of research for places to hunt or even road trips.
I'm down anytime. i'm in columbia
 
Im in Lexington Kentucky, would love to go search as soon as the ground thaws out
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kas
Im in Lexington Kentucky, would love to go search as soon as the ground thaws out
I’m in Louisville and retired. I’m up for meeting. I don’t have any permissions though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom