Detecting in Philippines

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bring any metal detector. that rock can bypass any metal detector if the metal detecting is made within a few meters away from the item. however, if the metal detector is like bionic ionization stlye of okm like bionic x4, that anti detector will not work if the metal detection is made from afar. the rock or the anti detector will only work within a few meters or feet from the item. if the locator utilizes the ionization of gold, that rock or anti detector will not work.

let us have a bet so we will not waste our time. you always talk about anti detector is not true without substantiating your statement. as we all know, talk is cheap and you can always claim what you want that anti detecor is not true and that rock is natural. why don't we prove who is correct?

Silveraden

Greenie
Aug 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure hunting can really make people think many things... including the impossible ones.. lol

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why don't you call on my bet. you may hire a geologist, ill bring mine , and we will bring one geologist from the government agency called mines and geosciences bureau. let us see if that cement like structure is a natural stone or not. the pot money will be one hundred pesos , Philippine currency.

Silveraden

Greenie
Aug 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Betting will probe nothing..
Why would I let you go under my skin? I am not as desperate as you.. lol

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it will prove you are wrong that that cement like structure is not a natural rock, that you only engage in cheap talk without backing up your statements. I want everything to be written in black and white by a lawyer of your own choice and let us engage in proving who is right between us. let us have some referees, one among them is a geologist in a government agency, or you can hire a geologist in your country, any geologist if you can afford to bring them along.that will prove who is correct between the two of us- you who is only a metal detectorist or a treasure hunter by keyboard (or one we call an internet treasure hunter) or me who has been there breaking that box for a total of 7 months (3 months in breaking that 2 feet thick wall alone)?

if you don't accept my challenge, you are utterly wrong because you are not convinced of your statement that that cement like structure is a natural rock.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forum is not for arguing....End it now...

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my apologies sir treasure hunter. I will end it now because he cannot back up his statements.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
take a closer look at the roof and entrance (right side of first picture) of the cement like structure .this picture was taken inside the cement like structure. there is a cement roof inside that hovers in your head if you go inside. is that a natural rock? is there a natural rock that has a rip rap structure made of fist sized stones and hardened sand as backfilled material?

Last edited:

Silveraden

Greenie
Aug 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOOL hirit pa rin eh..... wawang bata... sabi ko na nga ba e... hahaha..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOOL hirit pa rin eh..... wawang bata... sabi ko na nga ba e... hahaha..
FYI...... My wife is Filipino....Not sure what part of end it is hard to understand...

vicrocs

Greenie
Jan 13, 2011
Hi guys,

I have created a new website for my 3D imaging
software for my P.I. gadget. Check this website below.
The data can be converted into another format so that
It can be viewed by the GeoSurveyor 3D imaging software.
I will keep on improving and updating my software.

Website of my 3D imaging software for my P.I. gadget

PI with 3D Imaging Album

Website of my P.I. gadget

PI Album

Website of my G.R.M. gadget

GRM Album

Gold_miner ( aka Vicrocs )

punyhulk

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys, I'm new to this topic but am very much interested to learn.

I have a cousin from Canada (half-half) who is interested in treasure hunting in the Philippines.
Can anybody just dig for treasure in the Philippines? Anywhere in the country?
What does the person need to do or have or prepare for to be able to do treasure hunting in the Philippines?
Does he need to be licensed of some sort or does the actual digger have to be a "licensed digger"?

I appreciate any and all answers in the quickest time possible. Thank you!

vicrocs

Greenie
Jan 13, 2011
Punyhulk,

Obviously you can't dig to any property which does not belong to you. You would be trespassing on other people's property. As long as the property is yours, you can dig in it if you want to. Most people dig here does not bother to have a license or anything of that sort.

Vicrocs

Last edited:

CUATRO

Greenie
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
batonadahon.jpg

we dig this in 11 feet all black sand with cement, if dry this is the result .. a guava leaves attached in the cement is this a positive sign?

acid

Greenie
Jun 11, 2005
Punyhulk, I'm just around general Santos city. Although I went as far as surigao or Zamboanga. I could let you pick your preference. I got a lot of projects. What I am after now are easy to get ones wherein 3 times somebody else has overtaken me... Those big projects, I don't prefer to handle yet. Although lot owners waits for me to operate... Those are big deposits which could take more time and money.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
define easy ones? have you found the treasure before it was overtaken by somebody?

you have a lot of projects and yet, you have not recovered a single bar? what does that tell you about your dowsing and treasure hunting skills? given your record, why encourage others to trust their money and time on your skills and ability to locate treasure?

Bagwis

Greenie
Jul 9, 2015
Philippine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi if you come again here in the Philippines, message, me i have positive treasure site, we have map, no gadget to detect the treasure. thanks

jabjab

Dec 29, 2013
Angeles City
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Retrojets,
I live in Angeles have old detector whites classic would love to meet up with you. I have two more coming in the next few months for the beach and whites pro also too. Would love to do some old battle sites with you. My email is [email protected]

samjulian

Feb 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Retrojets,
I live in Angeles have old detector whites classic would love to meet up with you. I have two more coming in the next few months for the beach and whites pro also too. Would love to do some old battle sites with you. My email is [email protected]

Hi i live in Quezon City i just bought a metal detector (Ace 350) and i don't know where to start. Maybe i could join you on one of your digs. I am free on weekends and could go as far as Zambales , Pangasinan or Aurora. I prefer the beach because it is easier to dig in the sand.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread